If your USB C-C cable isn't streaming video, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your device supports video transfer capabilities.
- Check that your device has video output enabled, for example by looking at the display options in settings.
- Try using a different USB C-C cable to connect.
- Check if your USB C port is working properly, you can try connecting your device with another device to test.
- Make sure your device and monitor are updated to the latest driver or firmware version.
- If the problem persists, you can try connecting your device to a different monitor or TV to determine if the problem is related to your device.
- Please try to reverse the USB C-C port re-insertion test to see if it is normal.
- Please try flipping the USB C-C port and plugging it back in to see if it's normal.
If you don’t know what kind of USB C-C cable can support video output and connect a USC C monitor, you can refer to: USB C 3.1 Gen 2 Cable- 10Gbps Data/4K@60hz Video/100W PD Fast Charging