I purchased a Minisopuru Hub/Dock but I can't read my SD/MicroSD card, how do I fix this?
- Check if OTG settings are enabled.
- Check whether the SD card can be used normally and try using another SD card.
- Check whether the card file format is FAT32/EXFAT, not NTFS.
- Try another phone or laptop.
- If you are using an iPad Pro 2018, please check if the photos are in camera RAW format (eg: Canon's *.CR2 / Nikon's *.NEF) and saved in the exact same folder as the original camera folder.
Please take note of the following:
- Ensure that your device supports OTG (On-The-Go) function.
- For some older Samsung versions, you may need to manually enable the OTG function by going to Settings -> System (or Other Setting) -> OTG.
- You do not need any additional app to use your uni card reader.
- If you are unable to read the SD card, go to Settings and change the usage to "Transfer Files".
- Alternatively, you can try plugging in the card reader to your phone first without the SD card, and then insert the SD card.
- Please ensure that the SD card is formatted in FAT32 or exFAT. If it is not, you can refer to this link for instructions on how to format it using your computer: Formatting an SD Card Guide