1. Be sure to connect the Docking station and Macbook correctly, and the expansion dock must be connected to the PD adapter.
The sequence of operations:
First, connect the PD adapter, then connect the USB C Host and the Thunderbolt port of the Macbook, and then connect the HDMI interface step by step, you can refer to our video tutorial
2. Be sure to allow Silicomotion to record your screen, otherwise, Siliconmotion will not work.
3. After you have successfully installed the latest Siliconmotion driver, and you have turned on the privacy permission, everything is connected correctly, but the driver software still prompts that Siliconmotion cannot be found（Please Make sure connect the USB C Host and the Thunderbolt port of the Macbook Right）. You need to find your device in your device tree and Whether the Macbook has received the Siliconmotion device. Then repeat the first step to reactivate the dock.
5. When you plug the Docking Station into the computer, the system will prompt the following, please don't worry, you need to click "Allow", otherwise the Siliconmotion software will not work.
6.If your computer is Windows OS. so please make sure your USB C port is Is it a full-featured interface ?
7. If the C port of your computer is confirmed to be a multi-function interface, but when you connect the Docking Station to the laptop, the laptop screen turns black and there is no video expansion, then please check whether you have set the display mode on windows.
If the operation is still not working, please don't worry, please contact us(firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will help you solve the problem.