13-in-1 DisplayLink Laptop Docking Station for MacBook M1/M2/Windows/Chrome OS
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- 【DisplayLink Docking Station for MacBook M1/M2】: Minisopuru laptop docking stations by installing the plug-and-play DisplayLink driver, easily make your MacBook no longer limited by the M1/M2 chip, realize multi-display and multi-scene usage. The laptop docking station 3 monitors are also compatible with Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Chrome OS, Ubuntu, and Android.★Note: Linux/Unix not supported. (Please refer to the DisplayLink website for more system compatibility)
- 【What Ports Can be Extended with USB C Docking Station】: The universal docking station can expand from one USB-C host port to 12 ports for daily use:2*HDMI+2* displayport+2* USBA 3.0 port + 3.2 Gen1 USB-C data port + 100W USB-C charger port + 2*USB2.0 ports + Gigabit Ethernet + 3.5 mm audio/Mic jack.And comes with a 59-inch power cord 36W adapter in the box.★Note: please plug the provided power adapter into the power outlet to supply power to it, before using the thunderbolt dock.
- 【4K Triple Display Docking Station】: The 3 monitor docking station is well-compatible with USB A or USB C laptops. One-stop solution to the needs of 2 types of notebook computers. When the host connects the Thunderbolt 3/4, USB4 USB4, and other USB-C full-function ports on the laptop, can realize three different displays: HDMI(Display 1)+DP(Display 2)+DP or HDMI(Display 3)will reach 4K@60HZ. ★ Please Note: HDMI and DP ports in the display 3 areas of the thunderbolt 4 dock can only pick one of two.
- 【USB A Laptop:4K Docking Station Dual Monitor】: If you don't want to occupy your Laptop's USB C port, then you can use the USB A port on your laptop to connect the MacBook docking station, which will realize dual different screen display: DP(Display2), DP, or HDMI(Display3) will reach 4K@60HZ.★Please note: When the USB-C host port of the dual DisplayPort docking station is connected to the USB A port of the laptop, HDMI (Display 1)and the USB-C PD are unable to work.
- 【Efficient, Stable & Safe USB Dock】: The DisplayLink dock with Gigabit Ethernet has two 5Gbps USBA 3.0 and a 5Gbps USB-C 3.2Gen1 port, for you while providing a fast and stable network, and can also get a high-speed file transfer. And 2 USB 2.0 ports can meet the connection of the keyboard and mouse. The MacBook Pro docking station with an anti-theft keyhole and a USB-C 100W charging port makes you feel more at ease in public places and no longer worry about the lack of laptop power.
model number: DS808
- 2 DisplayPort+2 HDMI: Connect three monitors at 4K 60Hz. Note: HDMI and DisplayPort ports (display 3) can only pick one of two.
- 2 USB A 3.2 Gen1(only data):Can connect USBA devices such as USB flash drives to transfer data at a rate of 5Gbps
- 1x USB C 3.2 Gen1(only data)：Can connect an external SSD to transfer data at a rate of 5Gbps (Note: USB C 3.2 Gen1 port does not support charging and video output)
- 2x USB 2.0(data and charging):Support 7.5W power to charge your phone or other devices and easily connect USB A devices like keyboard, mouse and more1 x USB-C
- PD charging port:Charge your laptop with 100W output (Note: USB-C PD charging interface does not support data and video output)
- 1 x 3.5mm headphone/mic jack:For listening to music and video chat, ideal for external microphone and video chat
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet:Experience fast and reliable 10/100/1000Mb network speeds
- 1 x 36W DC power adapter：Power the dock (Note: The Minisopuru docking station must connect the 36W DC power adapter to use, otherwise it will not work)
- 1 x USB-C To Host port:Connect your laptop, iPad or mobile phone etc.
What's in the package?
1*Minisopuru Displaylink dock,
1*36W DC power adapter
1*USB C to USB-C host cable,
1*USB-C to USB-A converter,
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 4.7 x 3.1 inches
Please read our shipping tips carefully before you place your order
- All orders above $100 are free shipping.
- Orders under $99.99 will be charged $3.95 as shipping cost.
- Minisopuru provides fast and efficient delivery services for global customers.（But unable to deliver products at military addresses (APO/FPO) and some islands.)
- The current processing time for all orders takes 2-4 days(Orders are not processed on weekends).
- Order delivery time will be at 7-15 business days(pre-sale items excluded).
- International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
- Shipping time for pre-sale products is subject to the instructions on the product page.
Due to the requirements of logistics service providers:
- In order to get your order ready as soon as possible and avoid shipping issues, make sure to introduce an accurate postal address including your exact house number and any other info that may be necessary for the delivery company.
- Hong Kong, Macao,Korea,Turkey and Taiwan regions, please include your name, ID number and shipping address in Local Name.
Our return & exchange policy will be active for 30 days from the very same day you receive your product(s) at home. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy section.
Note: The dock is incompatible Dell S2740L 27 monitor. If not, please reset the Displaylink according to the "Troubleshooting Guide" in Product guides and documents, or search the "DisplayLink support ".If not solved, please contact Minisopuru.
Please use the USB2.0 port to connect your mobile phone to charge. Please refer to the above video for the correct connection method. If still not working, please contact Minisopuru official. Thank you!
Please note: The DisplayLink dock cannot play HDCP content(eg: some Netflix and YouTube paid content). When playing HDCP content, the video may not be played, the screen may turn black, and problems.
We're recommended to turn it on because the DisplayLink dock with the lid closed, or in sleep mode will automatically enter power-saving mode thereby black screen.don't worry, the laptop opens to the desktop, and unplug & plug the dock to resume.
If you cannot detect the dock after updating to macOS Ventura, please follow these steps: Privacy & Security > Screen Recording > Allow accessories to connect.