1. Be sure to connect the Docking Station and Macbook correctly, and the Docking Station must be connected to the DC adapter.
The sequence of operations:
First, connect the DC adapter, then connect the USB C Host and the Thunderbolt port of the Macbook, and then connect the HDMI or DP interface step by step, you can refer to our video tutorial
2. Please make sure that there is no Converter adapter between the Macbook and the Docking Station, the Docking Station will work without a Converter adapter
3. Be sure to allow DisplayLink to record your screen, otherwise, Displaylink will not work. The following are the specific operation steps:
4. After you have successfully installed the latest Displaylink driver, and you have turned on the privacy permission, everything is connected correctly, but the driver software still prompts that Displaylink cannot be found（Please Make sure connect the USB C Host and the Thunderbolt port of the Macbook Right）. You need to find your device in your device tree and Whether the Macbook has received the Displink device. Then repeat the first step to reactivate the dock.
5. When you plug the Docking Station into the computer, the system will prompt the following, please don't worry, you need to click "Allow", otherwise the DisplayLink software will not work.
6.If your computer is Windows OS. so please make sure your USB C port is Is it a full-featured interface ?
7. If the C port of your computer is confirmed to be a multi-function interface, but when you connect the Docking Station to the laptop, the laptop screen turns black and there is no video expansion, then please check whether you have set the display mode on windows.
If the operation is still not working, please don't worry, please contact us(email@example.com), and we will help you solve the problem.