10 in 1 Triple Display SiliconMotion Laptop Docking station for MacBook Pro/Air M1/M2 with 65W Power Adapter (US/UK/EU Plug)
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- laptop docking station triple monitor with 10 Ports: This universal laptop docking station is equipped with 3xHDMI, 1x USB-C, 2x USB-A 2.0, 1x USB-A 3.2 10gbps Gigabit Ethernet Port, and 65W power supply. Compared to other USB C dual monitor docking station, this usb c dock station for M1/M2 MacBook is more powerful and stable with the ports of connectivity with enough ports and a unique appearance, which meets the daily needs of users.
- Supports Triple Displays or Dual 4K HDMI Monitors: On extend mode, this 3 monitor docking station supports Triple Monitors(dual 4K@30Hz monitors and one Full HD monitor) for macOS and Windows. Via HDMI 1 and HDMI 2, you could access dual 4K displays enjoying more crystal-clear streaming. You can expand your laptop's desktop to dual or triple displays at once to increase work and study productivity.
- Included 65W Power Supply: This computer dock for MacBook Air M2 goes with a 65W power supply for stable usage which offers up to 50W to charge your laptop. This 65W power supply is equipped with over-voltage/over-current/short-circuit multiple protections, etc. This will ensure safe when stable and fast charging your laptops.
- Connect More External Devices: Minisopuru USB C triple display docking station for M2 MacBook Pro is equipped with 2x USB 2.0(5 Gbps) ports connecting your external USB devices such as hard drives, printers, scanners, etc.
- Widely Compatible with macOS & Windows: This USB C docking station with power is compatible with Windows or macOS which equip with a full-featured Type C port or thunderbolt 3/4 port. Such as MacBook Pro/Air 2016-2022; Dell Latitude 5480, Dell XPS 15, HP Elitebook 800 G4, Lenovo Yoga 910, Surface Pro 7, etc. If your laptop only supports data transfer and power supply, you can only extend the dual monitor via HDMI 2 4K@30hz and HDMI 3 1080@60hz.
- Perfect Solution for M1/M2 MacBook: The driver named "Instantview" breaks through the external dual display limitations of Apple's M1/M2 chip. This USB C laptop docking station can extend up to 3 monitors on the Macbook with the M1/M2 processor. So easy to realize the extended display mode for the M1/M2 MacBook Pro/Air.
- Please Install Driver Before Use: The driver is needed to use the HDMI 2 and HDMI3 Ports of the Minisopuru universal docking station dual monitor 2 HDMI. Otherwise, you only can use HDMI 1 to display instead of HDMI 2 and HDMI 3.
- Gigabit Ethernet and Audio Ports: This type C docking station is also equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet port and an audio port. Ethernet port speeds up to 1000Mbps. It will automatically adapt to 10/100/1000 Mbps network speed, providing you with higher speed and stable wired Ethernet conditions.
Please read our shipping tips carefully before you place your order
- All orders above $100 are free shipping.
- Orders under $99.99 will be charged $3.95 as shipping cost.
- Minisopuru provides fast and efficient delivery services for global customers.（But unable to deliver products at military addresses (APO/FPO) and some islands.)
- The current processing time for all orders takes 2-4 days(Orders are not processed on weekends).
- Order delivery time will be at 7-15 business days(pre-sale items excluded).
- International duties & taxes may apply and are not calculated at checkout.
- Shipping time for pre-sale products is subject to the instructions on the product page.
Due to the requirements of logistics service providers:
- In order to get your order ready as soon as possible and avoid shipping issues, make sure to introduce an accurate postal address including your exact house number and any other info that may be necessary for the delivery company.
- Hong Kong, Macao,Korea,Turkey and Taiwan regions, please include your name, ID number and shipping address in Local Name.
Our return & exchange policy will be active for 30 days from the very same day you receive your product(s) at home. For more information, please visit our Shipping Policy section.